- Throughout this “terms & conditions” agreement, the perfect limo (tpl) /ptl executive (ptl) and/or staff members, its agents, affiliates and employees will be known as “the company”. all “terms & conditions” in this agreement apply to all listed as “the company”.
- We are not responsible for loss or damages to articles left in or around “the company” vehicle(s), or the offices of “the company”.
- I hereby agree to be responsible for any and all damages, revenue loss or injury to any agent, staff member, employee, vehicle or property of “the company” which is caused by you and/or your guests. including, but not limited to, provoking of another person(s) to cause harm or damage to the vehicle, by you or any of your guests. in addition, the following is a list of other immediate.
No food inside the vehicle: ($100.00 cleaning fee)
The release of bodily fluids/vomiting in or on the vehicle: ($400 cleaning fee)
Glitter, gum, sand, dirt, mud or fluids on carpets or seats: ($100.00 cleaning fee)
Alcohol decanters – broken or missing: ($50/each)
No smoking allowed in vehicle – smoking: ($250 cleaning/deodorizing fee)
Glasses – broken or missing: ($40= cost of full case)
- Actual cost of repairs: any damages to the interior or exterior of the vehicle and/or property of “the company” that requires repair or replacement will result in the client being charged the actual repair or replacement costs plus any applicable fees.
- No use of illegal drugs, weapons or sexual activities in or near the vehicle: (run will be terminated).
- No excessive electronic audio volume: (repair or replacement charges may apply)
- The use of physical or verbal abuse towards any chauffeur or agent(s) of “the company” will result in the immediate termination of services: (no refunds. full amount of booked services will be forfeited to “the company”).
- Closed-circuit monitoring may be utilized inside and/or outside of all vehicles for the safety of all passengers and our chauffeurs.
- For the safety of all passengers and the chauffeur, all body parts must remain inside the vehicle while in motion: (run will be terminated for any violation)
- Our chauffeurs rely on their gratuity (tip), thus providing you and your guests the exceptional customer service. any reservation with nine (9) or more passengers will automatically include a 20% gratuity (industry standard). most “vip packages” include gratuity and fees. some reservations have an “open gratuity”. additional gratuity for exceptional service(s) is always welcome by our chauffeurs.
- The chauffeur and/or “the company” may terminate services immediately at any time or anywhere for certain violations of this agreement (no refunds. full amount of booked services will be forfeited to “the company”).
(Additional “terms & conditions” attached with reservation email/company website): the perfect limo (tpl)/ptl executive (ptl) (known as “the company” in these “terms & conditions”), its agents, affiliates and employees fall under the protection of these “terms & conditions”. the company, its agents, affiliates and employees are not liable in the event of any traffic conditions, weather conditions, acts of god, mechanical breakdown or any unforeseen circumstances while on charter. in the event of only a mechanical breakdown or error on part of the chauffeur and/or the company, the company will offer reasonable accommodations to the original itinerary for loss of time. the company, its agents, affiliates and employees are not responsible for delays or the termination caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc). overtime rates (excluding “airport arrivals/departures”) will apply after the first five (5) minutes of prearranged ending time described on the run sheet. overtime rates are billed in thirty (30) minute increments at the regular hourly rate plus fees and gratuity, unless specified. the price of your current reservation is based on your original routing information. additional charges may apply if additional stops and/or route changes differ from the original prearranged reservation. all quotes are based upon vehicle availability at the time of quote request. quotes do not include transportation/fuel-surcharge fees or gratuity unless otherwise stated in written quote. ptl/tpl policies and agreements apply to all reservations made via phone, email, or through company owned websites. due to the nature of this business; 1. certain vehicle models may not be available at time of the reservation service date, in which a comparable vehicle or upgrade will be offered. 2. ptl/tpl may “farm-out” your reservation to another qualified, licensed, and fully insured transportation company.
LAX – Los angeles, Ont – Ontario, SNA JWA – John Wayne, LGB – Long Beach, Guardian Jet Center FBO, Chino KCNO FBO, Threshold Aviation Group, Encore Jet Center, Riverside Muni – Kral – Stratos Jet Charters, Riverside Premium Flight Services, Riverside Air Service, San Bernardino International Airport – SBD, KSNA – Signature Flight Support, Atlantic Aviation, French Valley Aviation airport – Murrieta – Temecula – The jet center
There is an added $25.00 fee for transportation service between the hours of 12am to 5am. all pick-ups have a 4-hour cancellation policy prior to pick-up. a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 will be charged at time of reservation. all reservations will be charged for balance due 24-hours prior to scheduled pick-up date/time. a cancellation less than 4 hours to scheduled pick-up, client will be charged the full amount of the reservation. all payments may be applied towards future booking within 90-days of cancellation date. airport arrivals: the client must have a direct phone number (i.e. mobile phone) for tpl offices and chauffeur to contact the client if needed. if you do not receive a text message or voice-mail from tpl offices or the chauffeur on your phone upon flight arrival, please contact our offices at 1-951-220-8382 or toll free 1-800-951-3017, and we will make contact with the chauffeur immediately. airport curbside pick-up: when ready with baggage, please contact chauffeur or tpl dispatch with airline exit door and pillar location for pick-up. airport meet & greet (additional $12 charge): chauffeur will be located at main exit/baggage area with sign displaying your name. airport “waiting” fee: $1.00 per minute will apply after 25 minutes (domestic) / 90 minutes (international) of actual landing time if client(s) and their baggage are not ready to depart airport. client is responsible for maintaining possession and control of their items at all times. airport & one-way transfers: rates are based on a point-to-point transfer. any additional stops (within a 5-mile radius of original reservation route) will incur an additional charge of $25 per stop for the first twenty (20) minutes, then $2.00 per minute thereafter plus original reservation charges. client(s) have up to 10-minutes after original reservation pick-up time to load into vehicle(s), thereafter a “waiting” fee of $1.00 per minute will apply up to thirty (30) minutes after. a “waiting” fee of $2.00 per minute will apply after thirty (30) minutes from the original reservation pick-up time.
We are not responsible for passenger flights or trains missed, cancelled, diverted, delayed or any other incident which results in the failure to comply with the cancellation policy. we will exact our best effort to fulfill client needs in these instances subject to wait-time fees or late cancellations and re-bookings without detriment to other reserved clients. full trip charge will apply if the passenger fails to contact our office if they are unable to locate their chauffeur. deposits are non-refundable
Reservation / payment policy: any reservation made via phone, email, or in our offices, will constitute as a valid reservation. a 50% non-refundable deposit of the full amount, “credit card authorization” form, and a “terms & conditions” form are required to secure and guarantee your reservation date and time. credit card will be charged for the remaining balance due 24-hours prior to pick-up date/time. cash balance due in full upon arrival of limousine at the first location pick-up. cancellation policy (excludes airport transfers): customer is liable for a cancellation fee which consists of the 50% deposit fee paid if cancelled up to 72-hours prior to service pick-up date/time. a cancellation within 24-hours of the pick-up date/time, the full reservation amount becomes due immediately. any payments, deposits, and/or fees, may be used toward a future reservation within 90-days of the cancellation date. quote & deposit policy: all quotes are based upon availability. rates are subject to change without notice. all quotes may not include fuel surcharge or gratuity, unless specified. “all-inclusive” rates and “special packages” include hourly rate, fuel surcharge, and gratuity. additional chauffeur gratuity is always welcome, but solely based upon end services. a 15% fuel surcharge/transportation fee will apply to all reservations. full policy, terms and conditions available under the “terms & conditions/policies” agreement on our website.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. we only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. we will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. you can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. when you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. you can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.